Henry® Adhesives made for vinyl composition tile have ample working times, excellent initial grab, excellent trowelability and can be used over "cutback" adhesive.
HENRY® 130 THIN SPREAD
Vendor Item #130 - Style #AR-ADH 130-4GAL #AR-ADH 130-1GAL
Thin Spread Floor Tile Adhesive
HENRY® 130 is a thin-spread adhesive designed to install vinyl composition tile (VCT) in commercial installations.
- 18-hour working time
- Ideal for large commercial installations
- Can be used over “cutback” adhesive
- Moisture and alkali resistant
- Allows installation on all grade levels of concrete
- Excellent trowelability
- Easy to use, easy to trowel
- Packaging: 4 GAL 1PC/CTN, 1 GAL 4PC/CTN
HENRY® 430 CLEARPRO™
Vendor Item #430- Style #AR-ADH 430-4GAL
Clear VCT Floor Adhesive
HENRY® 430 ClearPro™ is a premium clear thin-spread adhesive designed to install vinyl composition tile (VCT) in residential and commercial installations. HENRY® 430 has up to a 24 hour working time, dries clear, and has excellent initial grab and ultimate bond strength.
- 24-hour working time
- Excellent initial grab
- Alkali and moisture resistant up to 95% RH
- Can be used over “cutback” adhesive residue
- Dries clear – chalk lines show through
- Outstanding coverage – up to 1,400 sq. ft.
- Solvent free
- Antimicrobial product protection
- Packaging: 4 GAL 1 PC/CTN
Henry Adhesives Navigator
Catalogs & Data Sheets
are the industry benchmark for contractors, installers and architects.